Website Introduction - Magimedia Website - 21st Apr 2014
We solve problems.
Established in 2000, Magimedia is a business focused on providing solutions to small to medium sized businesses and private homes that need professional and reliable solutions to their computing problems in a friendly, reliable, jargon-free manner. Based in Horndean (near Waterlooville) in Hampshire, Magimedia embrace the power of the Internet to work with partners and clients around the world, as well as delivering personal one-to-one services to businesses within the local area.
Professional, reliable, honest, and competitively priced.
We deliver solutions with a personal touch that comes from having a real passion for the technology. We use our years of experience in dealing with people who need the power of modern computing systems without the complicated language to deliver you a system that you can use easily. By not over-complicating simple tasks, our systems are also very reliable. We don't try to convince you to spend money on features they you don't need, and instead build our systems so that you can add or adapt them as and when you need to. This is a level of personalisation, honesty and assurance that is becoming increasingly hard to find, which is one of the many reasons to choose Magimedia.
Some of the services we offer:
- Designing and maintaining websites
- Building online retail systems (eCommerce websites)
- Customised applications to run on your desktop or online
- Providing training on industry standard, or custom software
- Installing computers onto an existing network
- Getting businesses connected to the Internet
- Upgrading and repairing computer systems
- Secure disposal of your company information
- Backup solutions to keep your information safe
- Virus removal and security advice
- Production of Powerpoint, Flash and Video Presentations
- Design of printed and electronic literature, such as training manuals and policy documents
- Photography of your company's products for your website or presentations
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Bigger is not always better.
It is easy to become sold on the massive claims and endless lists of technologies boasted by large corporate companies, but their approach is often to make your business fit in with their plan. Magimedia are different - we do not try to dazzle you with a ream of terms for technologies you probably don't need or understand - instead, we look at your requirements and find you a an easy to maintain solution. This personal approach keeps you in control of your business, rather than being at the mercy of a large IT department. Naturally we are able to offer you the robust technology you need, and we can work with most industry standard comuting languages and data processing systems, so if you have specific requirements, all you need to do is tell us.
Confidentiality and Privacy Assured
Magimedia can also guarantee the confidentiality of your data - something that we take a great pride in. Your confidentiality is not something we offer, it is something we take care of as a natural part of the way we do business. It is important to know, especially if your solution involves working with information about your clients, that those details will not be made available to other companies or otherwise exploited. Although it should never happen, Magimedia have encountered systems designed by a large and very high profile organisation* that provided access to all their other clients data to any user - a mistake that could potentially destroy the reputation of your business. It is important to us, and you, that you know the company you choose to work with are trustworthy. Magimedia have worked hard to ensure that all our solutions are secure, so that you can be assured you have made the right choice in using our services.
*We regret that we are unable to name the organisation due to the legal implications this would have for us. We believe that this access was provided due to an oversight in the design of the system. Magimedia informed the company of this error, and it was addressed.
You are in control, and we help you stay there.
Magimedia believe that YOU should be in control of your computer system and should not be tied to the demands of the "computer nerd". This is achieved by ensuring that all aspects of your computer systems, from software to hardware and add-ons, meet your needs. Magimedia will also teach you what you need to look after your system, and to solve some of the cmore common problems yourself, which reduces many of the hidden costs you can encounter. We believe in helping you become able to solve many of your computing problems without repeatedly calling on technical support. This does not reduce the level of support we offer you if you need it - we will look after you as a valued client.
Supporting UK Charities
We are proud of the work we do in support of charities throughout the UK. We offer extremely low cost, and in some cases donate our services free of charge to charities and fund-raising organisations. These include, but are not limited to:
- Producing and maintaining the website for the RSPCA in Hastings - Bluebell Ridge
- As a result of this website, Bluebell Ridge are now able to list the cats and dogs they have for adoption on their website, which is helping many of the wonderful animals find new homes.
- Setting up the website for Build-UK - a project run by Kings College London for people with Motor Neurone Disease
- This project aims to raise awareness of Motor Neurone Disease, and to provide a platform for those who have the disease to talk to others in the same situation.
- Providing the hosting and maintenance for the Build-UK discussion forums (currently over 450 users)
- This is the discussion forum assocuated with Build-UK and is one of the most direct ways in which users of the site can communicate. The forum has been specially adapted to work with most specialist equipment used by people with Motor Neurone Disease.
If you are involved with a charity or fund-raising organisation in need of IT services, or simply some advice, contact us now and we will see what we can offer to meet your needs.
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 0845 643 6422 or 07891 541012